Join us for some extra holiday cheer and our favorite Christmas tradition; Belmont Nursery Wreath Making Workshops are the best way to kick off the holiday season.
This year, we will be holding small, intimate workshops. Choose to attend a Saturday morning or a Tuesday evening workshop held beneath twinkling Christmas lights, after hours in the nursery.
Our garden coaches will demonstrate and teach you how to make a festive wreath using fragrant, fresh cut greenery. Decorate with your creativity and style, using your choice of different ornaments, bells, bows and more! Our make and take classes are limited to sixteen attendees, we do require that you register in advance and wear a mask to our workshops.
COST | $50
Registration includes materials to make a wreath, and an assortment of greenery, decorations, and ribbons to choose from. New this year! We have a new selection of unique greenery, this Fun Foliage is sure to make your wreath stand out on the block! Fun Foliage is available to attendees for an additional cost during the workshop.
DATES | Workshops
Register now to select the date you wish to attend. Sixteen attendees per workshop. Masks will be required.
- Tuesday, November 24th 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, November 28th 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Saturday, November 28th 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Monday, November 30th 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 1st 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, December 5th 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Saturday, December 5th 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Monday, December 7th 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 8th 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Or call us to book a private workshop!
Sixteen attendees per workshop.
REGISTER | In Advance
- Click ‘Register Now’ button
- In store: 7730 Belmont Avenue, Fresno, CA 93737
- Questions or to book a private party, call us: 559 – 255 – 6645
Register now and dress up your door with a gorgeous Christmas wreath, homemade by you!