Grow Your Organization’s Funds!
It’s as easy as…
- Choose your plant
- Have your group use our template form to sell the plants
- Take delivery at your location
- Distribute your plants
“Our yearly poinsettia sales have been so successful we added a calla lily sale at Easter and it’s now our biggest fundraiser!”
- Bev Cho Mar, Central Valley Lioness Lions Club
Turn-key Fundraising Opportunities
Is your group or organization still selling candy, coupon books, wrapping paper or cookie dough? Are you still organizing golf tournaments, auctions, dinners or car washes? Like most groups, you are probably tired of the usual fund-raising activities or maybe you are looking for a supplement to your already successful programs.
Why Plant Fundraising?
Often times your prospective customers are overwhelmed with buying the same products from different organizations year after year. Why not separate yourselves from the others by offering a beautiful live potted plant that can be enjoyed for a longer period of time.
What Plants Are Available?
Depending on the time of year you want to hold your fundraising activity, we have an assortment of popular and colorful options. Traditionally Christmas time has been popular with poinsettias and cyclamen. Springtime offers a wide variety of perennials like calla lilies for Easter. Roses, Gerbera daisies, and much more for Mother’s Day.
What We Provide
- We grow and nurture your plants. (Varieties are dependent upon the season of your activity.)
- We furnish a sales flyer template. (This allows you to provide your members with a customized sales sheet.)
- We provide a sponsorship request letter and form. (So you can target prospective sponsors to help underwrite your fundraiser.)
- We deliver to your location. (Set up a location and date and your plants will be delivered for your fundraiser.)
Design your fundraising sale around holidays, special events or school activities. Let us show you why many of the groups we work with have found this to be one of the most successful activities they undertake.