Design & Consultation Services ‘We Plan You Plant’
Do you really know which plants work best, not only with your yard’s soil condition but also for your available sunlight and water?
We’ve all been through the painful process of watching a newly planted landscape die in front of our eyes. The expert step-by-step guidance of a Garden Coach can make the difference.
Our experienced Garden Coaches will share in your vision, listen and simplify the process. We’ll help you choose the right plant for the right spot.
Belmont Nursery’s “We Plan You Plant” program helps to eliminate the costly mistakes that may occur when designing your own landscape. Let us help you save time and money by doing it right the first time.
Expert Coaching Staff
- Award Winning Garden Coaches
- Irrigation and Landscape Experts
- California Certified Nursery Professionals
- Certified Arborists
- Licensed Landscape Contractor
What To Expect
- Personalized On-Site Assessment with a qualified Garden Coach
- Plant Recommendations and/or Materials List
- Maintenance Recommendations
- Consultation Customers receive Preferred Pricing
Belmont Nursery Garden Coaches combine years of landscape design, planting, contracting, irrigation and horticultural experience.
A Garden Coach will visit your home or site.
- You decide on the services you need… design ideas, plant selections, problem-solving, pest and disease issues, etc.
- You decide on the scope of your project, the timing, and the budget. Our expert coaches work with you to assemble the game plan.
- The average cost of an on-site consultation is about $100 and you decide where you go from there.